- ENHANCED TRAINING CAPACITY
- INCREASED PERFORMANCE IN HIGH-INTENSITY EXERCISE
- DELAYS THE ONSET OF FATIGUE
- CONTAINS APPROX 120 x 4500mg CAPSULES
- 100% HIGH QUALITY GERMAN INGREDIENTS
- 100% German raw material of the highest quality
- Capsules with a huge 4500mg beta-alanine each.
- Optimise exercise performance with this effective intracellular pH buffer.
- Delays onset of fatigue and keeps your muscles working at full capacity for longer!
POWERFUL INTRACELLULAR BUFFER
Beta-alanine supplementation increases muscle carnosine levels. Carnosine acts as an intracellular pH buffer (in contrast to citrate or bicarbonate, which are extracellular buffers acting in the blood). The lower the pH in muscle, the less force it can develop. By helping to keep your muscle pH less acidic, beta-alanine supplementation attenuates fatigue and increases muscle performance in high-intensity exercise lasting around 1-7min (e.g. track cycling, swimming, middle-distance running, rowing). It also helps increase performance significantly in interval and resistance training.
ENHANCED TRAINING CAPACITY
Beta-Alanine may also provide an aid to enhance training adaptations, either by increasing the capacity to train hard or by reducing the damage associated with high levels of muscle acidity. Vegetarians in particular might want to look into supplementing beta-alanine because meat is the only dietary supply of carnosine so carnosine levels are likely to be low in vegetarians, which makes them tire quicker than non-vegetarians. Taking beta-alanine is safe, however some people experience a slight tingling sensation in the skin.
*NRV = Nutritional Reference Value (according to VO (EC) No. 1169/2011)
Write Your Own Review